Serba Graphics - Terms of Business
Please read over our TOB to learn more about doing business with Serba Graphics.
Remarketing of Quality Printing and Packaging Equipment.
- All machinery listed by us is available until sold or held by deposit (subject to prior sale). All machinery and/or parts and components are sold with free and clear title. Ownership is transferred from Serba Graphics after full payment is received. All sales are ex-site (as-is/where-is) unless otherwise agreed in writing. i.e.: advertised loaded on truck, installed, stated on invoice, etc. Dismantling, loading, crating, rigging, broker fees, etc are usually not included in the quoted price but can be optionally supplied by us, in writing via a prior agreement in terms, at additional cost. Please study any advertised price to learn if the equipment price includes loading, etc. If in doubt call or email us. We may accept trade-in without major or hidden damage. All machinery purchased by us must be free of liens, seller having clear title and authority to sell the machinery. We offer and expect in return good business ethics and practices. Timely payments prior to dismantling/shipment are expected. Any refunds to the customer will be sent out within 2 business days. A signed and faxed non-circumvention agreement my be requested by Serba Graphics and Engineering prior to further disclosure on machinery we are selling on behalf of a third party.
- Payment Terms: Deposit of 10 to 20% of the sales price, preferred by standard bank transfer within 5 business days of signed purchase contract/invoice. The balance of the sales price to be paid prior to removal or shipment unless otherwise previously agreed upon, in writing. Letters of credit require our approval. Checks will await clearing of funds.
- We do not provide leasing or financing services.
- The sales price of the machine is subject to sales tax payable under the applicable law when sold for use in certain end point locations.
- Shipment & Taxes: We often discuss shipping arrangements personally to assist in finding the best means to ship economically and efficiently and insure all involved are on the same page.
- All shipments are made with insurance. All riggers, shippers, cranes, etc must be well insured, able to cover all possible costs in damage, loss or injury due to the moving of the purchased machinery and components.
- Any taxes and/or customs charges are due and payable by purchaser. Serba Graphics and Engineering may on buyers behalf deal directly with freight brokers/forwarders to assist the shipment. All import/export costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All prices contained in the attached quotation are exclusive of any Federal, State, or Local sales, use, property or excise taxes. If Seller is required by law or regulation to pay any tax on account of this transaction, Buyer shall reimburse Seller for such taxes on demand.
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to unavoidable delays caused by strikes, accidents, acts of God, or other causes beyond our control including but not limited to acts and regulations by the Federal government.
- Buyer shall pay for all collection costs which are incurred by Seller in connection with this order, including reasonable attorneys fees.
- On all used equipment sales, no guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, is given or implied unless otherwise stated in the invoice or written sales agreement. The prospective buyer is encouraged to inspect prior to picking up the equipment.
- Equipment manufactured by Serba Graphics is warranted for 2 years after paid invoice as per our warranty agreement.
- Buyer is responsible for bringing equipment to OSHAs requirements for its region and to ensure safety systems are installed. The buyer will be responsible for the cost of taking electrical and pipe work, compressed air requirements to the site of the machine or machines.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Serba Graphics of and from any and all claims or liabilities from accidents involving these machines caused by failure of the buyer, his employees, or agents to install proper safety guards or to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations available from the original manufacturer or laws applicable to such equipment including the Occupational and Safety and Health Act of 1970, and as amended or failure to determine its fitness or viability for any and all use of the equipment. The buyer and all production personnel are aware of safety risks with machinery and will not hold seller liable for any injuries stemming from use of the sold machinery.
- Buyer hereby acknowledges that this contract expressly limits Buyers remedies in the event of a defect in this equipment such that Serba Graphics shall have no liability for any consequential damages (including, without limitation, any personal injury or any damage to other equipment) which may relate to such defect over and above the purchase price of the equipment being purchased by the Buyer hereunder.
- Buyer expressly agrees to this document by purchasing any equipment or services from Serba Graphics. If any part of this seller/buyer agreement is found to be unlawful, then all other declarations and components remain in full force and endure.
- Serba Graphics USA sells Offset, Flexo Printing and Packaging Equipment such as Heidelberg, Komori, Akiyama, Polar, MBO, Muller Martini, Bobst, Uteco, W and H, Offset, Flexo, Flexible Packaging, Slitters.